Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'd like to 'razor' a question about Lidl's Silvercrest shaver

Options
  • 05-02-2021 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I hope this is the correct place to post? I got the Silvercrest shaver from Lidl as a Christmas present and it was working great until a few days ago. It now has a travel lock on it and won't start. I hadn't used it recently and I can't figure out why this lock has appeared. I've followed the pretty useless instructions in the user manual, but that lock is still there. The model is SRR 3.7 C4. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Answer is in the manual.

"If you want to unlock your appliance again, press and hold down the ON/OFF button: – the lock symbol appears and starts to flash for approx. 5 seconds."

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement