Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Recommendation for .ie retailer

• 05-02-2021 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I’m trying to locate nautilus 2s coils 0.7 mesh to be precise, I have used ecirette before but they’ve been out of stock since December.

Who in Ireland do you use as I’m not really familiar with any other emailers or at least ones that have stock.

Many thanks.

M.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Try Thevapeclub, looks to be in stock on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Try Thevapeclub, looks to be in stock on there.

Thanks very much, have you used them before?

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Thanks very much, have you used them before?

Yeah I've used them here and there, never any issues, wasn't sure if we're allowed post links but site name should see you there

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

I used vapely.ie a lot.

I used vapely.ie a lot.

I've used them too, doesn't appear that they have the specific 0.7 coils OP wants though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

I've used them too, doesn't appear that they have the specific 0.7 coils OP wants though?
    oh damn I misread 2 for X. I'm sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Dubwat

I use e-smokeireland.com out in Palmerstown (Dublin). They send orders out the same day they receive them via An Post so if there's any problems, it'll be with An Post.

Are these the coils you're after? https://e-smokeireland.com/product/aspire-nautilus-coils/ They have 40 in stock.

oh damn I misread 2 for X. I'm sorry.

No worries, you were trying to help :)
    Dubwat wrote: »
    I use e-smokeireland.com out in Palmerstown (Dublin). They send orders out the same day they receive them via An Post so if there's any problems, it'll be with An Post.

Are these the coils you're after? https://e-smokeireland.com/product/aspire-nautilus-coils/ They have 40 in stock.

The 0.7 is the ones aye, and I can also vouch for E-smokeireland, used to use them quite a bit

Dubwat wrote: »

No unfortunately not, they are the standard 0.7 for the nautilus and nautilus 2 although they’ll work with the 2s, the ones I’m looking for are the 0.7 mesh coil with blue o ring for the 2s

monkeynuz wrote: »
    No unfortunately not, they are the standard 0.7 for the nautilus and nautilus 2 although they’ll work with the 2s, the ones I’m looking for are the 0.7 mesh coil with blue o ring for the 2s

AH, didn't realise there was so many Nautilus variants! The last time I used one there was one type only, when it was first introduced, must be 7year back now? How does it vape these days with the newer coils? I never really got on with mine, leaked like a MF. Thevape club looks your best bet in this case

https://thevapeclub.ie/product/aspire-nautilus-s2-0-7-mesh-coil/

Seems links are fine so there ya go :)

• Advertisement

AH, didn't realise there was so many Nautilus variants! The last time I used one there was one type only, when it was first introduced, must be 7year back now? How does it vape these days with the newer coils? I never really got on with mine, leaked like a MF. Thevape club looks your best bet in this case

https://thevapeclub.ie/product/aspire-nautilus-s2-0-7-mesh-coil/

Seems links are fine so there ya go :)

The 2s is far better than the earlier versions, absolutely leak free, and yes, there are about 6-7 coils now!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Blueboggirl

Hi, hope I'm in right thread. I'm looking to see if anyone knows of a way to buy pure nicotine, 72 or 54? Before the tpd came in I stocked up, kept it in the freezer, but alas my stash is coming to an end. I've contacted a couple of sellers who've said unless I retail vaping products they cannot/ will not sell it to me. (Ironically I left a job retailing vaping 😕) I'm totally not into nicotine shots. I'd be looking for a couple of litres at least. Anyone have any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭corkie

Hi, hope I'm in right thread. I'm looking to see if anyone knows of a way to buy pure nicotine, 72 or 54? Before the tpd came in I stocked up, kept it in the freezer, but alas my stash is coming to an end. I've contacted a couple of sellers who've said unless I retail vaping products they cannot/ will not sell it to me. (Ironically I left a job retailing vaping ��) I'm totally not into nicotine shots. I'd be looking for a couple of litres at least. Anyone have any suggestions?

Have a read of this thread.

Before Brexit we could get Nic via PM/'DPD PW' from UK. (Nicotine Hub)
    But them services are closed now. And as liquid is prohibited with couriers, can't get it posted direct. AP won't allow it so rules them out as well.

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

Advertisement