Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for zoom (other than quizzes)

Options
  • 04-02-2021 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭

Few of us online doing a humming game thats falling flat

Anyone have any novel zoom ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Mannequin party.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

Few of us online doing a humming game thats falling flat

Anyone have any novel zoom ideas?

Scavenger hunt. Name something and everyone has to run off and try find in their house and first back wins..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Taskmaster. You can get a Taskmaster zoom video done by Alex Horne too - have a look at his Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

The young lads at work were telling me about some soggy biscuit game.

Might be worth a try

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Does zoom still have the whiteboard? Drawing crude caricatures of everyone else is always a laugh

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Charades.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Does zoom still have the whiteboard? Drawing crude caricatures of everyone else is always a laugh

DlYWKVOXgAAIj83.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,248 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I'm looking forward to the day when I can delete Zoom, more than I've ever looked forward to any day...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Soggy biscuit speed challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Heres an idea....dont zoom

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Advertisement

Heres an idea....dont zoom

That’s a good idea during the lockdown.

Sone work colleagues signed up for a mystery event on zoom. You get clues and then can interview the suspects.

It’s not zoom but I play cards with my family. We call at the same time for de audio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Fake Scores

Meeting to brainstorm the pros and cons of Microsoft teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

I joined Toastmasters public speaking club last year just before covid struck.

They moved to zoom and it literally opened a world of meetings with similar objectives and I would now join at least two or three meetings a week all over the world.

Very enjoyable and great way of "traveling". Did Delhi followed by Auckland last weekend. Heading to Peru this Saturday and Vancouver next week.

I believe there are over 100 clubs in Ireland.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Pictionary, codenames

Strip Poker

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Advertisement