Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Podcasts, advice needed!

Options
  • 04-02-2021 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Everyone
    Just wondering if anyone can recommend any good business/entrepreneurial/ motivational podcasts that would suit small/medium business owners/managers. I'm a bit lost and unmotivated at the moment and its really starting to bother me.

Any recommendations appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Daawaa

Aidan McCullen hosts a great one. Wide range of guests and topics on innovation

https://theinnovationshow.io/episodes/

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Protelos01

How I built this: Great pod about successful founders but really gets into the details of the struggle.
    If you are a bit unmotivated, maybe some David Goggins would get you jazzed up. There is a good bit of stuff on YouTube.
    There are some good Irish ones, Gary Fox has a good one, Sarah Lennons one is good (EY Eunrapauruer of the year ) and Thar Great business show is pretty decent too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭neris

American podcast called "How I built this". Talks to various different wellish know business owners who started small and grew. The older episodes are probably the best and better known companies

Advertisement