Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 house not showing up on propertypriceregister.ie

Options
  • 04-02-2021 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

We moved into a new development last year and notice on our road that only 1 house is not showing up on www.propertypriceregister.ie or propertypriceregisterireland.com yet the house was occupied a month after we moved in last summer.

Any logical reason for this?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Typo or variation in the spelling of the address would be a reasonably common reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

I spotted the same thing in a new development as well recently. The house in question is my own! I assumed it was a spelling thing as well but I know the exact date and price as well, so when I downloaded the entire county dataset for the month of the sale and trawled through it, it wasn't there either. I can't figure out why.

Manzoor14 wrote: »
    I spotted the same thing in a new development as well recently. The house in question is my own! I assumed it was a spelling thing as well but I know the exact date and price as well, so when I downloaded the entire county dataset for the month of the sale and trawled through it, it wasn't there either. I can't figure out why.

Has your solicitor paid the stamp duty?

Ordinarily the reason is, other than outlined by Graham, that the house is a Part V.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Yep, was my first thought as well at the time so I followed up with him. Not Part V either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭Mav11

Long past the time that the eircode should be included in the register. Would sort a lot of these issues out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭MicktheMan

Has your solicitor paid the stamp duty?

Ordinarily the reason is, other than outlined by Graham, that the house is a Part V.

Are county council purchases not included in the register?

MicktheMan wrote: »
    Are county council purchases not included in the register?

Part V don’t appear to be anyway, certainly the ones in this estate are not anyway 2 years after occupation. Ordinary purchases by the council, I don’t know.

Advertisement