Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iptv services

Options
  • 03-02-2021 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Just bought the GTV box and looking to get an iptv service installed. By all means the best reviews come in for bestiptvuk.me On trust pilot. As I’ve been as sky customer I know not much at all about the iptv providers. Some good. Some bad. Looking for peoples opinions on their service. Would like 3 connected devices too. Got a nord VPN already. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Dubdad25 wrote: »
    Just bought the GTV box and looking to get an iptv service installed. By all means the best reviews come in for bestiptvuk.me On trust pilot. As I’ve been as sky customer I know not much at all about the iptv providers. Some good. Some bad. Looking for peoples opinions on their service. Would like 3 connected devices too. Got a nord VPN already. Thanks

No discussion of either piracy or circumventing regional restrictions.

Only IPTV providers that can be discussed here are the likes of Vodafone TV, eir TV, Now TV etc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement