Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best or fastest way to cancel eir mobile?.

Options
  • 03-02-2021 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭

am a eir bb customer and got 12 mths free eir mobile and its now up and im being charged 19.99 for eir mobile.whats the best and quickest way to cancel my eir mobile.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭babelfish1990

bassy wrote: »
    am a eir bb customer and got 12 mths free eir mobile and its now up and im being charged 19.99 for eir mobile.whats the best and quickest way to cancel my eir mobile.

I phone them up every year when the contract is up, and they renew my mobile contract at €9.99 per month for the next year. Not "free", but very good value, for the sake of a phone call. They also give a reduction on the Broadband if you ask for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭shanec1928

you dont have to contact them to move from eir mobile, just port to what ever network you want and thats it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭bassy

shanec1928 wrote: »
    you dont have to contact them to move from eir mobile, just port to what ever network you want and thats it

I want to cancel the contract

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭shanec1928

bassy wrote: »
    I want to cancel the contract

Ya you port the number away to another network to end the mobile part of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

just port to 48 or one of them for free

• Advertisement
Advertisement