Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play mat recommendations

Options
  • 03-02-2021 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good playmat for a baby please? We have the 4 square foam ones from smyths but the dog keeps walking over them and there's holes everywhere. Ideally looking for one that rolls or folds away. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

We have two of the plufsig mats from IKEA and I love them.

They work well as work out mats for us, they're forts, houses, bridges etc. for my older kid, folded up they're a handy foot stool/low stool when playing on the floor with the kids, they're handy as a changing mat and they work well as a soft baby play mat too.

They're kind of bulky folded up, but they're weirdly easy to tuck in neatly in a corner or alongside the couch or behind a chair.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭anfield90

We have two of the plufsig mats from IKEA and I love them.

They work well as work out mats for us, they're forts, houses, bridges etc. for my older kid, folded up they're a handy foot stool/low stool when playing on the floor with the kids, they're handy as a changing mat and they work well as a soft baby play mat too.

They're kind of bulky folded up, but they're weirdly easy to tuck in neatly in a corner or alongside the couch or behind a chair.

They look ideal. 2 ordered and on the way! Thanks

Advertisement