Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boardsies Greatest Movie Villain

• 02-02-2021 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭

Horror-Movie-750x400.jpg

From Hans Gruber to Jaws, from Christmas movies to horrors, they all have one thing in common, great villains. Now it's time to find out which is the greatest, welcome to Boardsies Greatest Movie Villain.

Please PM me up to 10 nominations.
    The same characters will be grouped together if they span multiple movies series.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sent :)

I've more if you need them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nominations Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Will send mine in tomorrow. Great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

In. I honestly could have nominated 100 villains, they are usually the most interesting characters in movies

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

56 unique villains nominated so far. No limit, let's see how many we can get :)

None from Police Academy yet !

• Advertisement

73 unique villains now. Going to throw a few wildcards of my own in. If anyone who has already nominated has any others they would like included, lets say 5 max, PM me and I will include them. Hope to get this started on Monday.

Thanks everyone for your nominations so far.

Quick question guys, would it be unfair to allow multiple characters as a single entry, like a famous duo or gang?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote: »
    Quick question guys, would it be unfair to allow multiple characters as a single entry, like a famous duo or gang?

If they're more renowned as a duo/gang I'd say it's fine tbh.

Like Dick Dastardly and Muttley as an eg :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,273 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Necro wrote: »
    If they're more renowned as a duo/gang I'd say it's fine tbh.

Like Dick Dastardly and Muttley as an eg :D

Muttley wasn't evil, he was just misunderstood.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

Couple of entries en-route

• Advertisement

Advertisement