Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clark's desert boots

Options
  • 01-02-2021 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭

Recently got a pair of desert boots from Asos, on sale, good price.

I usually take a size 12 (M) shoe / trainer, so I got the boots in a 12 too. Only thing is, they are really big on my feet, which is unusual. I'm not sure if it's just cos they are boots but they are moving on the heel and there's a good bit of space beyond the toe line.

Does anyone have any experience wearing Clark's desert boots? Do they just fit big? I'm not sure whether I should send them back; there's no more sizes left and I'm not sure if I would fit into a size 11 (there's no half sizes).

I know I could wear thick socks and put in an insole, but I just want to make sure I'm not wearing boots that are just too big!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Recently got a pair of desert boots from Asos, on sale, good price.

I usually take a size 12 (M) shoe / trainer, so I got the boots in a 12 too. Only thing is, they are really big on my feet, which is unusual. I'm not sure if it's just cos they are boots but they are moving on the heel and there's a good bit of space beyond the toe line.

Does anyone have any experience wearing Clark's desert boots? Do they just fit big? I'm not sure whether I should send them back; there's no more sizes left and I'm not sure if I would fit into a size 11 (there's no half sizes).

I know I could wear thick socks and put in an insole, but I just want to make sure I'm not wearing boots that are just too big!

I don't know much about their sizing, but it sounds like you've got the wrong size. With boots particularly, if you buy slightly small, they can be stretched... but different story of they are too large.

I have to be careful of this, as i have narrow feet... I tend to stay with narrow italian shoes, certain runners, but I like boots and have to be carful of fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Yeah I think they are just too big. The Euro size is saying 47 and I'm usually a 46 (which is a Clark's size 11).

I guess I'll send them back.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭tadgho

Yes Clarks shoes/boots are big fitting! I'm usually a 10 but in Clarks I'm 9.5 or even a 9 in some styles!

I sent them back. Case closed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I sent them back. Case closed. :)

But did you order a new size?

Don't give up on your dreams!!! 😀

• Advertisement

Nah I sent them back. I changed my mind about the style as well. Anyway I had a nice pair of Selected Homme boots on the way (which arrived today) so I was happy to go for the refund.

Advertisement