Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Destiny 1 shutting down?

Options
  • 01-02-2021 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to check I Destiny 1 shutting down this year.
    I have it and didn't get around to playing it yet.
    I got codded with Battleborn.
    Found out today that it's dead and never got to play it.
    I don't want to go play Destiny and find out it's gone and I can't do anything with it.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I dont think there are any plans to shut it down any time soon. If you get into the game make sure to give the raids a run they are fantastic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Kimbot wrote: »
    I dont think there are any plans to shut it down any time soon. If you get into the game make sure to give the raids a run they are fantastic :)

That's good news.
    I saw some petition on change.org keep destiny 1 servers up but that's obviously complete bs as there's nothing I can find from Activision about that.
    I won't be playing raids as unfortunately my PS plus just ran out last month.
    I can't be bothered spending another 60 on it and am more into single player campaign games anyway.
    Thanks.

Advertisement