Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boom is Back !

Options
  • 30-01-2021 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭

A bad coffee and a chicken roll, 8 euro. I consider this expensive. What does this say about me ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

6541 wrote: »
    A bad coffee and a chicken roll, 8 euro. I consider this expensive. What does this say about me ?

You're a gob****e for spending that much on crappy foid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Any price gouging will be blamed on Covid now ... increased cost of doing business, Perspex screens, masks etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭JasonStatham

Make your own lunch, far tastier, and take a flask, several refills of coffee for a fraction of the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Cerveza

Crew cab 4x4 without tow bars. Or jeeps as inbred farmers call them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

Coffee and Chicken Fillet Roll at around 7pm on a Saturday evening?

That's a cry for help.

U ok hun?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you buy it you support it.
    Go somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

buy a jar of bovril and have a ****

Advertisement