Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S Brexit info

Options
  • 29-01-2021 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I have been looking at buying some stuff on M&S site and they have an FAQ section regarding Brexit, with the below info. I am a bit confused - where does the new import duty come in? Are they expecting us to read between the lines? Surely I will need to pay something extra on the order, no?

Will my order now cost more?
    No, M&S will continue to offer great-value, quality products with no additional tax or duties to pay

Do I need to complete a customs declaration form?
    Yes. Following the UK’s departure from the EU, you will now need to complete a customs declaration form for all orders arriving in the EU from the UK. You will be contacted directly by your local courier with the relevant details to facilitate delivery. No additional duties or taxes will be payable.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement