Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York Bar Exam

• 28-01-2021 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Looking for some advice on sitting the New York Bar exam. I am hoping to sit it in Feb 2021, and have completed the Foreign Evaluation. I've received an e mail saying it could take up to 6 months for a decision to be made. Just wondering if anyone else has applied recently and if they could advise if it took that long to get an answer or if 6 months was a Conservative estimate?

Also in relation to studying, I would prefer not to take a prep course, but was wondering how to go about getting the manuals/study materials etc?

Also any other advice on the topic appreciated as I've found it very hard to get information on the subject and don't know anyone else that has sat it.

Thanks

Advertisement