Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telescopic ladder

Options
  • 26-01-2021 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Where I ireland can I buy a 6m telescopic ladder. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭Ronney

I don't think you can get 6m telescopic ladders (i have a 3.5m-ish one and its great, but I'd say a 6m would be very weak in the middle if fully extended).

I think you have to go down the road of extendable ladders to get that height (though I am open to correction).

• Registered Users Posts: 33,658 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Just looked at 6M ladder in my head there from wall height in my living room. Nope wouldn't catch me on a telescopic that height. And I'm always up on the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Brian1975

I don't think you can get 6m telescopic ladders (i have a 3.5m-ish one and its great, but I'd say a 6m would be very weak in the middle if fully extended).

I think you have to go down the road of extendable ladders to get that height (though I am open to correction).

I can get a 5m telescopic ladder but it’s just shy of reaching over gutters. A foldable one that fits in my boot would suit either.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,194 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Brian1975

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭dunnerc

Hi looking for something similar
    Which one did you go for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

Brian1975 wrote: »
    Where I ireland can I buy a 6m telescopic ladder. Thanks

Do your homework some are ****e, OK for occasional use

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

listermint wrote: »
    Just looked at 6M ladder in my head there from wall height in my living room. Nope wouldn't catch me on a telescopic that height. And I'm always up on the roof.

Painter here forget telescopic if climbing over 3metres

Advertisement