Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtual address options and M&S UK?

Options
  • 26-01-2021 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Sorry if this has been asked before...

I'm wanting to buy some things from M&S UK site as it works out a good bit cheaper. Just wondering what my options are now if any regarding virtual addresses? Is it worth the hassle/are any still going?

The site won't let me change the country from UK

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭VG31

AddressPal is the only reasonably priced one still around. You will have to pay Irish VAT (21%) plus An Post's handling fee (€3.50). This is on top of the total value of the items including shipping plus AddressPal's €6.50 charge.

If you can get it on the Irish M&S site it will most likely be cheaper when you consider the extra costs involved with buying from the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭greentea is just wrong

Oh okay - right it does sound like it would be cheaper to get it from here then unfortunately.. thanks a mil for the advice

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Mod - there are threads already about buying in the UK and forwarding service. Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement