Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POTW 553: 19/12/20 - 25/12/20

Options
  • 25-01-2021 11:31am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 3,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭

THIS WEEK'S POTW GOES JOINTLY TO:

Mike Litoris
    50736824762_4e1885c4ef_c.jpg

&

fixXxer
    50729059837_3e8190244d_c.jpg

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

NEW WAVE
    vC25v4b.jpg

Adrian.Sadlier
    50759641131_500cc839ab_c.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS fixXxer and Mike Litoris.
    Any information on taking/processing the winning shots would be appreciated.
    WELL DONE HMs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

:D Delighted, POTW is always my small dream when logging in here.

Thanks Mysyk for doing this again and again.

Shot is the GPO on O'Connell Street, Fujifilm X-T20 & XF 18-55mm f2.8 @ 18mm f/14 ISO 200 for 30 seconds.

Camera on the ground with my wallet under the lens to tilt it up a little and a little torch light on the bike to bring the words out more. No other editing done. The little bike seems to be done by a charity but I couldn't see much from them online.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

fixXxer wrote: »
    :D Delighted, POTW is always my small dream when logging in here.

SNIP

Camera on the ground with my wallet under the lens to tilt it up a little and a little torch light on the bike to bring the words out more. No other editing done. The little bike seems to be done by a charity but I couldn't see much from them online.

Obliviously a fairly thick wallet:)

Advertisement