Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lotto cost??

Options
  • 22-01-2021 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

I do be doing de lotto once in a blue moon. Anyways can someone explain to me how two 2euro lines and a lotto plus is 6euro... Or as it has just occurred to me that eachline has a lotto plus so 2+2+1+1=6.🙄

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭celt262

lalababa wrote: »
    I do be doing de lotto once in a blue moon. Anyways can someone explain to me how two 2euro lines and a lotto plus is 6euro... Or as it has just occurred to me that eachline has a lotto plus so 2+2+1+1=6.🙄

Why did u bother posting if you figured it out all by yourself?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

lalababa wrote: »
    I do be doing de lotto once in a blue moon. Anyways can someone explain to me how two 2euro lines and a lotto plus is 6euro... Or as it has just occurred to me that eachline has a lotto plus so 2+2+1+1=6.��

Lotto plus is a separate draw so you pay extra per line to enter into those draws. So if you get a ticket without the plus it 2 per line only. Add plus and its an extra euro per line.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Don't do the Irish Lotto. It's more expensive than Euromillions and the jackpot is pathetic in comparison. If I won the Irish Lotto I'd probably just about only be getting my money back the amount I spent on it since it started.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭tele2020

Without starting a new thread, anyone know of a website with the irish lotto results in order of numbers drawn? I can NOT find one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Don't think you'll find that anywhere now. Not even shown on tv anymore is it? So unless the lotto were to release this information it's not going to be available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,090 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

So you don't play it.

But if you won it (which is impossible because you don't play it) you'd probably only be getting your money back because of the amount you have spent on it, which would be zero because you don't play it.

The only thing that can be deduced from that is that the prize for the Irish Lotto is 0.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

I remember when it was 50p a panel and the jackpot was won fairly regularly

• Registered Users Posts: 19,175 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Around the time when 50p would buy you a field. Back when boards.ie was all fields.

Advertisement