Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTD: Rear wheel (700c), Tacx tire & 11 speed cassette

Options
  • 22-01-2021 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking for a rear wheel for a Turbo Trainer, if anyone has both or all 3 together it'd be fantastic, even the wheel and tyre would be great. If only have 1 of the 3, that's fine.
    • Rear wheel (700c)
    • Turbo Trainer type, e.g. Tacx or similar
    • 11 speed cassette (my bike takes 11- 34)

Thanks,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭TeaScone

Hello dinneenp!

If you are interested, I have a Mavic Aksium Elite (700c) with a Continental GP4000 II on it. I bought it a few years back from a fellow 'Boardsie' for use on a turbo trainer. I didn't end up using it much; the turbo trainer was too loud in the house. You can have it for €40. I'm in NE Dublin.

Kind regards, TeaScone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭dinneenp

TeaScone wrote: »
    Hello dinneenp!

If you are interested, I have a Mavic Aksium Elite (700c) with a Continental GP4000 II on it. I bought it a few years back from a fellow 'Boardsie' for use on a turbo trainer. I didn't end up using it much; the turbo trainer was too loud in the house. You can have it for €40. I'm in NE Dublin.

Kind regards, TeaScone.

Hi,
    Thanks but I just bought a smart TT. So just need an 11 speed 11-34 cassette now.

Advertisement