Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Best Broker to invest in IPOs, $ACTC

• 21-01-2021 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭✭ supersonic21

Hey
    Have been actively investing for a couple years now through Drivewealth brokerage. I like the way I can link it to my MyWallSt account.

But I've noticed DW is slow to add new stocks. I missed out majorly on the Airbnb IPO due to the broker not giving the option to invest until hours after the others. There are a few nice IPOs coming up this year that I don't want to miss out on.

I want to invest in $ACTC, but DW doesn't offer it, nor does Revolut.

Checked eToro and ACTC isn't available, so any ideas?

( I have tried to set up a Degiro account but I am living at home since the start of the pandemic and don't have any forms of valid, recent proof of address that they're looking for. )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭ Kilboor

Hey
    Have been actively investing for a couple years now through Drivewealth brokerage. I like the way I can link it to my MyWallSt account.

But I've noticed DW is slow to add new stocks. I missed out majorly on the Airbnb IPO due to the broker not giving the option to invest until hours after the others. There are a few nice IPOs coming up this year that I don't want to miss out on.

I want to invest in $ACTC, but DW doesn't offer it, nor does Revolut.

Checked eToro and ACTC isn't available, so any ideas?

( I have tried to set up a Degiro account but I am living at home since the start of the pandemic and don't have any forms of valid, recent proof of address that they're looking for. )

I'd recommend you get a valid proof of address first off, change address if car tax is due, or else go order a bank statement.

DeGiro offered Airbnb at IPO

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭✭ supersonic21

Kilboor wrote: »
    I'd recommend you get a valid proof of address first off, change address if car tax is due, or else go order a bank statement.

DeGiro offered Airbnb at IPO

thanks, I've got a statement on the way thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Colin B

Trading 212 look for same proof of address

Advertisement