Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trinity MSC Management - part time?

• 19-01-2021 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm really interested in the Trinity College's MSc Management but they don't do any part-time courses in their postgrad Programmes.

I work full-time and working part time is not an option, so does anyone know if theres a chance Trinity admissions ever give some candidates to do it part time?

I do see a part time masters in ucd but Trinity looks so promising....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭AngryLips

You should contact the college to find out what the timetable looks like for the course. Some postgrads only have like 6 contact hours per week, so it wouldn't be impossible to fit that around a full time job if your work is flexible enough. For example, Maynooth's MSc in Strategy and Innovation is timetabled to be weekends only every second weekend, yet nowhere does it get described as a part time course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lostbird

AngryLips wrote: »
    You should contact the college to find out what the timetable looks like for the course. Some postgrads only have like 6 contact hours per week, so it wouldn't be impossible to fit that around a full time job if your work is flexible enough. For example, Maynooth's MSc in Strategy and Innovation is timetabled to be weekends only every second weekend, yet nowhere does it get described as a part time course.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! I already requested the timetable and its jam packed per week unfortunately. It's such a shame but it's something I'm so eager to do!

Advertisement