Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom fees dispute

Options
  • 19-01-2021 8:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 299 ✭✭

So i ordered something to Address Pal in the UK which was delivered 6 days before christmas, i didnt hear anything at all until i called them early January and was told the parcel was in transit, last Friday someone from Address Pal a UK Number phoned me and asked me the value of the parcel so i told them 40 quid, i asked when i will receive this and was told by early next week (this week) and was charged €6.50 postage, yesterday i received a text and email saying i was liable for €14,12 customs fees, but seen as the item was delivered to them in December i feel i shouldnt have to pay this, it's not my fault if there was delays on their side, the facts are the item was ordered and delivered to them before 31.12.2020 , ive had no problems with other items which i ordered and delivered before brexit cutover which didnt get to me until January.

Not a huge charge but surely they are liable here?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement