Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to withdraw from PaddyPower with a new card

Options
  • 17-01-2021 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭

Hadnt bet in years, Moved bank. Used a new card to deposit and won a bet

Tried to withdraw and they wont do it until i do some activity with the old card.

Naturally am like WTF. There is no phone number for customer support. How do i resolve this and send the money to the new card

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Hadnt bet in years, Moved bank. Used a new card to deposit and won a bet

Tried to withdraw and they wont do it until i do some activity with the old card.

Naturally am like WTF. There is no phone number for customer support. How do i resolve this and send the money to the new card

I do remember seeing the phone service stopped during the 1st lockdown but not sure if it came back.
    Strange that they would ask you to do something with the old card as you had a bet with a new card?

There is a contact us/message us here
    https://helpcenter.paddypower.com/app/contact_us/

Advertisement