Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there any site in ireland you can legally buy tv series to stream on yet?

Options
  • 16-01-2021 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

like on youtube you can buy or rent movies, is there anything similar yet for tv series? hard to keep up with streaming options as its all a bit overwhelming sometimes.

starting to run down on netflix/amazon and since I usually only go for one tv series for a good few weeks i'd be happy to pay.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Bill Ponderosa

like on youtube you can buy or rent movies, is there anything similar yet for tv series? hard to keep up with streaming options as its all a bit overwhelming sometimes.

starting to run down on netflix/amazon and since I usually only go for one tv series for a good few weeks i'd be happy to pay.

Play store has lots of good material.
    Also there's now tv, apple tv+, Disney +, all4, rte player, discovery +. Lots of options.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭vafankillar

Play store has lots of good material.
    Also there's now tv, apple tv+, Disney +, all4, rte player, discovery +. Lots of options.

but nowhere that you can just browse and buy expecting full selection like on youtube with movies?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

but nowhere that you can just browse and buy expecting full selection like on youtube with movies?
    If you have an xbox the movie and TV series selection is fairly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

Check NOW TV aswell they'd have some series that are not on Netflix. Like succession.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭vafankillar

rtron wrote: »
    Check NOW TV aswell they'd have some series that are not on Netflix. Like succession.

actually had nowtv but their separate application for playing instead of streaming on the website just kept crashing for me to the point it wasn't bearable. (only a laptop user)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

actually had nowtv but their separate application for playing instead of streaming on the website just kept crashing for me to the point it wasn't bearable. (only a laptop user)

Now TV’s useability is absolutely dire when compared to Netflix. I have it on both laptop and smart tv. Terrible on both. Crashes constantly, no option to skip the credits, I think they only added subtitles to stuff very recently too. And at €15/month it’s a rip off too.

Advertisement