Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bury car kit

• 16-01-2021 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I’ve 2013 Cayenne and for some crazy reason it doesn’t have Bluetooth to enable hands free....

The car has a Bury kit fitted and to be fair the sound quality etc is very good - only issue is every time time a message comes in, a email or even I unlock my phone it’s cuts out the radio for like 10 seconds. Very annoying.

Anyone know if this is a setting or if all Bluetooth kits do this?

I am open to changing but very little high end products on the market if seems..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,381 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Have you tried a different phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭andymx11

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Have you tried a different phone?

I actually haven’t and I will try it but given there’s no actual options on my phone to change settings (that I can see) I assume it’s either an old model of the kit or poor installation that’s why I was wondering if any other Bluetooth kit users experienced similar issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I got one of these kits into my son's car. Very same issue,any notification and it cuts out the radio. Don't think you can change it. I don't particularly like it but he's happy with it.

Advertisement