Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay. Ie

Options
  • 14-01-2021 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I am looking to purchase an item from ebay. Ie however it is from a seller in the UK who also has the same store in ebay. uk.

I have messaged him about do I incur additional costs or delivery delays if I buy. They replied no issues.

I replied about the UK vat and Irish vat and will I need to pay both. The rey was I have to pay Irish VAT and they can send as a sample.

I do not want to get into bother with vat or pay additional charges with a double hit on vat plus 10e an-post charges.

Maybe the communication is getting lost in translation because the seller might not have good English or they do not know they can deduct UK vat and add Irish vat and pay this. I don't know. I have seen very similar item on amazon de although I'd prefer to purchase the item from the seller on ébay although as I said, I don't want to be hit with a double vat charge.

Anyone know anything about purchasing this without double vat

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement