Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

DIY base vape eliquid

• 12-01-2021 5:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

I used to buy mine usually in 1l or 5l quantities when required from online shop in UK. It was quite a good deal like 130£ for 5l of 70:30 mix (6mg). That lasted me about 6-7 months.
    I forgot about brexit and now I am wondering if I can get something similar here as I am not quite sure how much would be VAT and customs charges if I try to buy it from the same supplier again. I can try to get 1l and see but I prefer to get more so I do not have to order it every month.
    Anyone have any idea about where can I get something like this in Ireland?
    I tried to find a place but most of them sell it in 50-100ml and the only place I found selling base liquid in 500ml quantities is with zero nicotine.

Advertisement