Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honor Magicbook 14 R5 4500U or Equivalent?

Options
  • 11-01-2021 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey folks!
    I've been looking for the Honor Magicbook 14 with the Ryzen 5 4500U and I've only been able to find it on the UK Honor website, but it's out of stock:

hihonor.com/unitedkingdom/product/honor-magicbook-14/ (The 4500U is only available with the 8gb/512gb model afaik)

I was wondering if anyone knows somewhere else where they're available, or maybe a similar laptop with the Ryzen 5 4500U?
    I've seen places with the R5 3500U model in stock but to be honest I'd rather wait to upgrade to the 4500U.
    The Magicbook does look like great value though, I'd assume when/if it comes back in stock I can just use something like Adresspal or Parcel Motel to have it sent to Ireland?

Thanks!

Comments

MawnLower wrote: »
    Hey folks!
    I've been looking for the Honor Magicbook 14 with the Ryzen 5 4500U and I've only been able to find it on the UK Honor website, but it's out of stock:

hihonor.com/unitedkingdom/product/honor-magicbook-14/ (The 4500U is only available with the 8gb/512gb model afaik)

I was wondering if anyone knows somewhere else where they're available, or maybe a similar laptop with the Ryzen 5 4500U?
    I've seen places with the R5 3500U model in stock but to be honest I'd rather wait to upgrade to the 4500U.
    The Magicbook does look like great value though, I'd assume when/if it comes back in stock I can just use something like Adresspal or Parcel Motel to have it sent to Ireland?Thanks!

you may have missed Brexit?

hihonor never sold directly to Ireland so that option is gone now or at least you would be paying both UK Vat (when you buy it from them) and Irish VAT (when customs in Ireland deal with it) on the laptop from there unless they start selling to Ireland and dealing with VAT correctly like say Amazon do

keep an eye on amazon uk to see if if comes back into stock there.

Advertisement