Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrows

Options
  • 11-01-2021 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭

I’ve recently noticed my eyebrows have really thinned out & more grey hairs are sprouting! I’ll need to do something with them when lockdown ends. I don’t want the drawn on look but I’m interested in what people do or what would you recommend? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Where mine are sparse, I like to use a brow pencil such as Benefit Precisely My Eyebrow Pencil or Nyx Micro Brow Pencil to draw in lines to look like individual eyebrow hairs, so it looks quite natural. The Nyx one has a good range of colours and tones, chocolate, ash brown, auburn etc - I find often eyebrows look drawn on because the colour used is too cool or warm, so that helps.
    You could also cover your grey brow hairs by either using a brow mascara or tinting them, the Eylure tinting kit in Boots is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

tinting for the greys ...maybe latisse if applied will help??

Advertisement