Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This why GTA 5 Rocks even after 7 years

Options
  • 11-01-2021 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi Guys!

Lolz lamar got no chill !Even After 7 year lamar roast franklin meme took over social media media :cool::cool:
    GTA 5 Rocks cyberpunk shocks !

Video Credit:shoutinggamer
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,819 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Rumours are that the next gen version is being built on the RDR2 engine, so should look better once it's out. https://gamingintel.com/gta-5-leak-major-upgrade-ps5-xbox-series-x/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I've seen so many of that meme on youtube over the past week alone. I think my favorite is the one with Darth Vader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭nextgengamer

Was getting bored with this and then I played the missions where you've got to collect some celebrity tat for a British couple. Was fun using the golf buggy and sniper rifle at the golf club. Also, the high speed chase after a celebrity trough the streets is masterfully done and so funny. Now I'm going to dig into the side quests more.

Maybe I've played this too early if there is a full on update for xbox sx/ps 5. Though it was just an update to GTA5 online.

Wondering, without any spoilers, at what stage do you get locked out of content. e.g. If I complete the main campaign can I go back and complete the remaining missions and side quests. I know in RDR2 you get locked out of stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

Was getting bored with this and then I played the missions where you've got to collect some celebrity tat for a British couple. Was fun using the golf buggy and sniper rifle at the golf club. Also, the high speed chase after a celebrity trough the streets is masterfully done and so funny. Now I'm going to dig into the side quests more.

Maybe I've played this too early if there is a full on update for xbox sx/ps 5. Though it was just an update to GTA5 online.

Wondering, without any spoilers, at what stage do you get locked out of content. e.g. If I complete the main campaign can I go back and complete the remaining missions and side quests. I know in RDR2 you get locked out of stuff.

You can potentially get locked out of some content depending on a choice in the final mission, really can't say anymore than that without getting in to spoilers. You do also have a choice though that will result in all content being available after you finish as well (you'll be back in free roam either way), but again depends what you choose to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭nextgengamer

You can potentially get locked out of some content depending on a choice in the final mission, really can't say anymore than that without getting in to spoilers. You do also have a choice though that will result in all content being available after you finish as well (you'll be back in free roam either way), but again depends what you choose to do.

ok, will make sure to do some manual saves before then. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Advertisement