Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help@Fforester Park, Lucan

Options
  • 09-01-2021 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi there,

I want to know about Fforester Park. Can anyone give their feedback about the area as I am getting the house at 267k and it's a 2 bed house. It faces a green belt which further leads to the main road but is fenced. It doesn't face any house. LIDL at Ballyowen shopping center can be seen from the house. Its has a narrow garden to the rear and a small drive way.

I want to know if it is a safe area and also opportunities to rent and sell in future. Will it be a desired property? I am non European and have a young family.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Can you please use one of your existing, multiple threads on Lucan?

You do not need to create a thread on every single estate in what is rather a large town.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement