Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grundfos shower pump

Options
  • 09-01-2021 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭

morning all,
    i have a shower pump which is running on and pulsing, only started after i had to turn off mains water, I've bled it several time, taken off inlet hoses and check float switches, no joy, funny thing as soon as u power off resets straight away and doesn't pulse, any ideas would be appreciated, thanks B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Rustyman101

morning all,
    i have a shower pump which is running on and pulsing, only started after i had to turn off mains water, I've bled it several time, taken off inlet hoses and check float switches, no joy, funny thing as soon as u power off resets straight away and doesn't pulse, any ideas would be appreciated, thanks B
    Anyone come across this before?

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭mcgragger

have you checked your pipework?

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Rustyman101

mcgragger wrote: »
    have you checked your pipework?

pipes good, no change from original setup, only came into it since water turned off, suppose air seems to obvious cause but cant bleed it anymore ! thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

My guess is the little detector circuit in it is packing up or else the sensor. I havn't had a good gawk at that circuit but it could be worth bypassing to see if it runs OK. Else it is a water flow issue

Advertisement