Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giving Away Durst enlarger.

Options
  • 07-01-2021 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here. Not selling - just offering
    Durst L1200 with Durst CLS 450 colour enlarger head, on a Durst Femowal Stand. TIM 1000 enlarger timer, and Durst TRA 450 power box for head. Came out of a working Darkroom 15 years ago and has been in my Dry & Clean attic crawlspace since. Not looking for cash just need it gone. The head alone is worth a couple of hundred.

PM me if interested - dont clutter up the forum.

Its going in a skip in a couple of weeks if no one wants it. No i cant deliver. Located in Kerry.

Apologies Admin if this is not allowed.
    Shaltzman.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,676 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Garda: What's your reason, sir, for crossing so many county boundaries in this time of plague and quarantine
    Me: A free Durst Enlarger with a 4x5 colour head, Garda
    Garda: Godspeed, sir, godspeed.

On a serious note, while I'd take this off your hands like a shot, Kerry isn't the most accessible location at the moment.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

On a serious note, while I'd take this off your hands like a shot, Kerry isn't the most accessible location at the moment.

Courier Daire.....that's why God invented couriers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 120Filmshooter

Would be willing to take it off your hands. Don't mind paying for a courier if you or I can arrange?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,469 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

I'm in kerry but as I had to look up what it was on Google I reckon I'm not the intended user :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shaltzman

Ok Guys, I pulled this out and set it up for test. The power supply works, the timer works, the cooling fan comes on in the enlarger head, but the bulb doesn't illuminate for exposure. could just be a bad bulb, i dont have a spare to test it (uisho 24v250w) Also the bule dichroic filter is cracked, so it would have to be replaced to use for colour printing, but still ok for B+W.
    Durst femoneg negative holder (120) with integral adjustable masks. glass both sides. Durst femobox 450 lightbox/mirrorbox/diffuser box (whatever you like to call it.

The filtetr must have been damaged when they removed the enlarger from the lab and whatever is the issue with the lamp cant be all that big a deal as it was working in production prior to removal.

If anyone wants it they're welcome to some or all of it, ideally for collection. Please don't ask for me to arrange a courier I wouldnt even know where to start packaging something that big for shipping. (perhaps parts, but not the entire thing inc. the lift mechanism.)

photos
    http://www.pthallo.com/index.php/gallery
    Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 120Filmshooter

Can I take it please if I arrange the courier to collect. Could you pm me, thank you.

Advertisement