Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Size Air Fryer Dunnes Stores

Options
  • 06-01-2021 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,738 ✭✭✭✭

Salter XL family size Air fryer - digital timer and temp up to 200'c and 1500w, removable insides for easy cleaning - €69 whilst stocks last

- which is currently in DID for €119.99

Dunnes stores in Sligo had 3 boxes left on the shelf today

538597.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭irishguy19772

10 euro voucher usable for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,738 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

10 euro voucher usable for this?

indeed :)

dont look at the air fryers just as you go into the door - they are Tower ones .... walk a bit into the store more where all the kettles toasters and george formans are

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

Hard to see how you’d fit a whole family in that tho

KathleenF wrote: »
    Hard to see how you’d fit a whole family in that tho

a small family will fit in it :D - think lego figures....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭DubLad69

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

DubLad69 wrote: »

Last time I checked €80 was more than €69 so I'm struggling to see the point of your contribution?

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭DubLad69

Last time I checked €80 was more than €69 so I'm struggling to see the point of your contribution?

My point is that while it is a good price, you are not getting a €140 appliance for €69, you are getting an €80 appliance for €69.

So still a good deal, but nothing special.

ah right never come across the homestore and more one at that price when I searched just the DID one - was shocked at the difference - even had to double check to see if it was the same model because I thought the DID one may have been a larger capacity.

anyway , no-one has a gun to their head forcing them to buy it or where from , they can decide whether they can pay €120 / €80 / or €69 (if Dunnes still have some left on the shelves) / €59 (using €10 voucher)

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Dec4

Dunnes also have Tower Vortx Airfyers half price.
    4l is €49.95 and 4.5l is €59.95 and there a tenner off that with the voucher. Fifty quid for a good size airfryer with a 3 year warranty cannot be too bad:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Jollyballs

What was the problem with the inside melting or was that another brand, wanted to try an airfryer before but read bad reviews.

Jollyballs wrote: »
    What was the problem with the inside melting or was that another brand, wanted to try an airfryer before but read bad reviews.

oh i dunno , never read / heard of that.

our one is smelling of plastic when its on , but I have a feeling after a week or 2 the smell will go away, hope so .

Its a nice powerful one this. At 1500w (1.5kw) I was a bit sceptical , because a 3 pin 13a plug can (should be able to) take up to just over 3kw , so wondered why they never do these kitchen electricals near that ... then I thought maybe its an EU thing to save electricity etc , everything like this is now going lower wattage.

but no, chips were lovely and golden in around 15 minutes - and the wife done granola in it today and it didnt take log at all.
    Would have breezingly taken frozen pizza I reckon (this evenings dinner ) except for physically the pizza would not fit in it LOL :D

Advertisement