Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you make a sad face?

Options
  • 06-01-2021 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

https://images.app.goo.gl/voRt3MVNSSUvvEAKA

Like that?

I know I can not an believe me I have tried. I can be sad and have been sad many a time but am incapable of making a face like that.
    Yes I can do the bottom lip over the top lip thing but it's just not the same.
    So can you do a droopy sad face?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

When I read this I thought, pffft, yes of course I can.

I just spent 5 minutes contorting my face in all sorts of gruesome ways in the mirror and it turns out I cannot make that face either.

And now I'm not sure how I feel about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Easy

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

Yes I can. I can also cry just like that..... if I were a manipulative person I’d be lethal

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,046 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Think of something sad. Face happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,707 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

wiggle16 wrote: »
    When I read this I thought, pffft, yes of course I can.

I just spent 5 minutes contorting my face in all sorts of gruesome ways in the mirror and it turns out I cannot make that face either.

And now I'm not sure how I feel about it.
    Hahahahaha.

Thanks I just got a good evil laugh out of that lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

When I try I end up looking like Silvio Dante.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I can't tell, the vital parts of the face required to convey sad face are currently covered by a great big bushy beard. Always happy I suppose then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭CharlieHaghy

I have a massive post Xmas one

• Registered Users Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

That's a child's face. Usually in adulthood there's more than a trace of bitterness and cynicism. Naivety has an expiration date.

I'm cheery tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭CharlieHaghy

You are of course after perving on Facebook for the last hour

• Advertisement
Advertisement