Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire valve protector.

Options
  • 06-01-2021 2:06pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've seen nice protector plates covering fire valves. They seem manufactured and work well. I've always made up something myself.

Are they to be gotten commercially? They look like a 150mm length of stainless steel guttering, only a bit bigger.

538528.jpg

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭jimf

never seen them but im sure a engineering shop would be able to turn out something for you

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

jimf wrote: »
    never seen them but im sure a engineering shop would be able to turn out something for you
    Thanks. I wouldn't need enough to do that Jim. I'll continue to use a bit of galv guttering for now. Mostly its not a problem, but I've had a problem with a pup chewing at one and another where the kids were kicking a ball at the same wall.

Just curious if the ones that I saw were commercially made. Maybe I'll patent my gutter. I must contact our cork friend for advice. :pac::pac::pac::pac:

why our cork friend

u going into the taxi business

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

jimf wrote: »
    why our cork friend

u going into the taxi business
    Does he not have experience in product development :eek::confused::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

oh ya i forgot

• Advertisement
Advertisement