Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card chargeback

Options
  • 05-01-2021 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I ordered goods from Anime Fall.com on 30/11/20. Goods still at ststus of 'not shipped' and no response from my emails to the company. I have a feeling i have been scammed. Can my credit card company assist by requesting a chargeback. Anyone have any experience of this with credit card company or even the Anime Fall.com website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

alalou wrote: »
    I ordered goods from Anime Fall.com on 30/11/20. Goods still at ststus of 'not shipped' and no response from my emails to the company. I have a feeling i have been scammed. Can my credit card company assist by requesting a chargeback. Anyone have any experience of this with credit card company or even the Anime Fall.com website

Contact whoever your credit card is with and they should have a guideline of what to do, which more then likely will point you towards a phone number you can phone who will start the process of initiating a Chargeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 alalou

Contact whoever your credit card is with and they should have a guideline of what to do, which more then likely will point you towards a phone number you can phone who will start the process of initiating a Chargeback.

Many thanks for feedback. . I will try that and see how I get on

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

alalou wrote: »
    Many thanks for feedback. . I will try that and see how I get on

No problem buddy. The process time can vary but if you initiate a chargeback it goes before Visa or Mastercard who will have a trial of sorts to determine who is at fault and who should pay. If they deem in your favour, the company's payment processor will pay you back. Your credit card company will keep you up to date regardless. Good luck

Advertisement