Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relationship breakup

Options
  • 05-01-2021 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

My girlfriend has decided she wants to break up with me and me to move out, we are not married but we have 2 children together,
    I was given the site by my father worth 150000 at the time i got planning for the house solely on my own as she is not from the area (gaeltacht)
    We got a joint mortage for 210000 to build and are about 10 years into the mortgage with another 20 years to go. The house is currently valued at 350000. Any advice on where i stand on this issue i work fulltime salary 35000 per year she doesnt work,
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the Divorce and Separation forum instead:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1533

Take care to avoid trying to request any legal advice though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Folks, you may mean well, but stop trying to continue an off-topic thread here, especially given that some of the answers may have legal ramifications for him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement