Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is Shrule to live?

Options
  • 04-01-2021 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hello folks!

My family and I are looking for your advice on the Shrule (near Headford) as we are planning to buy a house and have a few questions:

1. How is it to grow a family? How is the community?
    2. Do they have any playgrounds for kids?
    3. I see there is a health center on the Dalgan Road in Shrule. Does it open regularly everyday?
    4. How is the commute from Shrule to Parkmore area in Galway? How much time does it take to drive during peak office commute timings?
    5. Are the property prices rising these days in this area as well?

Any advice is much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Shrule is in Mayo (although very close to Galway), moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Green Peter

Snip

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭eastie17

biko wrote: »
    Shrule is in Mayo (although very close to Galway), moved.

Not a good start if the location confusion from the OP means they won’t be sure what geansai to be shouting for in big ball. U need to know which side ur on in them border towns before heading into Londis.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irish.dreams

Thank you everyone for your responses. Much appreciated. :) Ya I understand Shrule is near the Galway-Mayo border and falls under Co. Mayo. Can you please provide any guidance on these:

1. How is it to grow a family? How is the community?
    2. Do they have any playgrounds for kids?
    3. I see there is a health center on the Dalgan Road in Shrule. Does it open regularly everyday?
    4. How is the commute from Shrule to Parkmore area in Galway? How much time does it take to drive during peak office commute timings?
    5. Are the property prices rising these days in this area as well?

Advertisement