Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 Couples - Best wedding band in Ireland??

Options
  • 03-01-2021 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone! Especially the newly engaged 2021 couples!

My fiance and I have cancelled our wedding on May 22nd as the situation is quite bad in Austria (where we live) and half our guests won't be able to make it. We are also no longer in a position financially to have our big dream wedding.

We have booked Harlequin for the entire day & night (ceremony until a sing song until the last guest has left - I've seen them play until 5 or 6 am!). If you haven't heard of them they are AMAZING. We've seen them at weddings and they are indescribable. People try to take a break from dancing until they hear the next song and cant help themselves!

We paid a non refundable deposit and we really need to recover some of it. Are any of you looking for the best band ever for your wedding and would like this date? Happy to negotiate to make it a great deal for both of us!

Advertisement