Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix vs Now Tv

Options
  • 01-01-2021 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭

Just been flicking through Netflix & tbh, there’s nothing I really fancy on it. I’m thinking of ditching the sub and switching over to Now TV instead. Anyone else got any opinions on the above?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,376 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Switch between them one month Netflix one month Now TV one month Prime.

That's the one good thing about streaming you are not tied to year long contracts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I only sign up to NOW TV now and then. Very limited content that doesn't change often.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Some top quality classics on NowTV. Sopranos, The Wire, Game of Thrones etc...
    Other good HBO & Sky stuff too. Watching Gangs of London at the moment, very good.

But as said, with no contract just come and go as you please. Take a break from Netflix for a while, then when they add something new, pay for a month and watch it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

NowTV frequently have offers, so it should be fairly easy to get a sub for a few months below the standard €14.99 - something like €9 per month if you sign for six months for example. And once you've signed up, you'll often be offered a discount to keep up with it if you look to cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

We get the sticks in Tesco when they're half off.

• Advertisement
Advertisement