Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Paintless dent removal Cork

Options
  • 31-12-2020 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

Who good at it in cork ? Quick Google come up with Dent doctor or Mr dent anyone one with experience of using them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

Dent devil is the man. He is class used him a few times won't use anyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Whocare

Gavman84 wrote: »

Yeah went Google he name came up at lot is he still doing it ? Do see any website/Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Whocare

Gavman84 wrote: »

See number online other forums I sent him a message and see if still doing it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

He is still going ya I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

I tore the whole side out of a red Fiesta earlier, owner doesn't know yet but could he do anything with it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Truckermal wrote: »
    I tore the whole side out of a red Fiesta earlier, owner doesn't know yet but could he do anything with it?

If the paint is gone there is nothing he can do you have to go to panel beater unless he is also one and the paintless dent removal is a side job.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭corks finest

Whocare wrote: »
    See number online other forums I sent him a message and see if still doing it

He'was with me a while back, saw his van last week and still in businesses AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Eddie the dent devil is still going and he’s the best of the lot.

Advertisement