Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Tools Rotating Brush

Options
  • 30-12-2020 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭

Ladies the hot tools volumiser rotating brush. Any opinions on this? Bloggers rave about it but I'd prefer the advice of ordinary citizens.
    (Got a blowdry Christmas eve and isolating since Christmas day so that was a complete waste! Would love to get even a slight salon finish at home)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,815 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I’ve seen everyone rave about the revlon one step too

I have the ghd glide and I wouldn’t rate it at all.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Split to own thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,358 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I got this myself back in November and I really like it. I think the results are better than what I get from my GHD hair straightener. I would have very thick medium length hair.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I got it as a Christmas present, and really liking it so far. My hair isn't as flat, and has loads of body. I had quite long hair when I suggested it as a possible present, and got it chopped to shoulder length then on Christmas Eve. It is also very thick.
    I have the GHD glide, and rate this a lot higher.

Advertisement