Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

2020 - What Made it Into Your Daily Use

• 30-12-2020 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭

30th December and sitting on my desk and used daily .

Expromizer V4 on top of a Therion DNA75C
    Pioneer MTL ( thanks Dr.Bill ) on top of Mirage DNA75C
    Intake MTL on top of the ZQ Essent DNA75C
    Haar on top of S-Body C1D2 DNA 75
    DotMod se with the DotShell

Out & About
    Intake on top of the GeekVape Aegis Solo .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

Kept it very simple this year. Thinkvape Zeta almost the full year. Had three mods give up the ghost in January and decided to go with pocket sized MTL.
    Happy as a pig in .....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

After near 10 years of vaping and going through the whole building stage I've finally settled with a Nautilus 2s with Wismec RX gen 3 dual for MTL and a 7ml Veco solo for DL.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Zenith Pro + Aspire Glint, Aspire Nautilus GT (4.2ml) + Aspire Glint.
    I tried rebuildables but have neither the eyes nor the fingers for it.
    By the way, there is a serious design fault with the Zenith Pro for those of us with facial hair - the filling slot traps and pulls beard and moustache. You'd think Busardo would have known better! I had to get a 4cm drip tip to make it useable.
    Although the above are my staples, I do return every now and then to the original 5ml Nautilus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

MHP wrote: »
    Zenith Pro + Aspire Glint, Aspire Nautilus GT (4.2ml) + Aspire Glint.
    I tried rebuildables but have neither the eyes nor the fingers for it.
    By the way, there is a serious design fault with the Zenith Pro for those of us with facial hair - the filling slot traps and pulls beard and moustache. You'd think Busardo would have known better! I had to get a 4cm drip tip to make it useable.
    Although the above are my staples, I do return every now and then to the original 5ml Nautilus.

I still have 2 original Nautilus tanks that I break out the odd time.
    I'm not too keen on the Nautilus GT style, it reminds me of the old Kanger Subtank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

My favourite single coil DL for this year is the Dvarw FL DL.
    Favourite MTL would still be the Kayfun Prime although there are many worthy contenders in this area. Pioneer,Glaz mini and Kree 22mm to name a few.
    Favourite dual coil,not using them a lot now but I'll say the original Aromanizer Plus is still hard to beat.
    Biggest disappointment, Kizoku Unlimit DL, too many afc options that make it tricky to find a good setting. It's damn ugly in rta mode as well.
    Mods, haven't really purchased much in this area this year,daily drivers would be a G class,an SL class,an MX class and a DNA Centaurus. Best value would be an Aspire Mixx I picked up and also worthy of a mention would be the Ambition Mods Hera.

• Advertisement

Almost forgot favourite juice, I've been mixing it since I got the recipe off thecageyone a few years back,Long Gone Day, a wonderful fruity,creamy,yoghurty juice that never lost it's appeal.

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Kept it very simple this year. Thinkvape Zeta almost the full year. Had three mods give up the ghost in January and decided to go with pocket sized MTL.
    Happy as a pig in .....

I had one of these and loved it,unfortunately I dropped it and damaged it beyond repair. I picked up a Kylin M AIO which is a fantastic little DL piece of kit but unfortunately doesn't do mtl very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

I had one of these and loved it,unfortunately I dropped it and damaged it beyond repair. I picked up a Kylin M AIO which is a fantastic little DL piece of kit but unfortunately doesn't do mtl very well.

That's really unfortunate. Mine has had numerous falls and a coffee bath. Was fine once it dried out over a couple of days.
    Must get another one before they disappear completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

New(to me) in 2020.
    Expromizer V4, been very impressed. Huge wicking channels means very easy to wick and never any dry hits. Wish more manufacturers did this.
    I've a couple of the Vaping Bogan designed Ether RTAs setup in MTL mode, nice flexibility with these for using mtl claptons which don't fit in a lot of my other tanks.
    Kayfun Lite, nice tank but don't use it much for some reason.
    Also an Ares 2 which is only okay, easy to build but flavour can be muted compared to others.

My most used tank is still the Vapefly Galaxies which has been in constant use for over 2 years now, I even had to order replacement bubble glass for it twice because shatters easily when dropped.

No new mods, just rocking a mix of eleafs and couple of other random ones.

Juice has been almost exclusively NovaVapes, I mix 72mg nic into their 50ml shortfills and they last for ages. Particularly like the Strawberry Bubblegum and Blackberry Lemonade. Also tried a few of the vaping bogan juices which were surprisingly good but expensive.

Advertisement