Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android phone recommendations with budget up to 180 euro

Options
  • 30-12-2020 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭

Hello I am looking for android phone recommendations with a budget of up to 180 euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

kala85 wrote: »
    Hello I am looking for android phone recommendations with a budget of up to 180 euro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 can be picked up on Amazon for around EUR 150 now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭notsobadinc

Motorola Moto G9..bought it as a backup when my main phone was getting repaired,but kept it as great battery, although it's fairly big. For €170 and really quick delivery can't go wrong!

https://www.lenovo.com/ie/en/phones/moto/moto-g-series/moto-g9-play/p/PMIPMDB24M1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Motorola Moto G9..bought it as a backup when my main phone was getting repaired,but kept it as great battery, although it's fairly big. For €170 and really quick delivery can't go wrong!

https://www.lenovo.com/ie/en/phones/moto/moto-g-series/moto-g9-play/p/PMIPMDB24M1

Is there customs duty on this or is it coming from Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭notsobadinc

Is there customs duty on this or is it coming from Ireland?

No customs duty on this ...i paid exactly 169.99 and it was delivered within 72 hours of placing order..not sure if it came from Limerick/Dublin or international shipping but definitely not customs duty..also at the time of purchase (1st November 2020) amazon was €40 more expensive..

Advertisement