Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Taxsaver: do you need a 2nd Leap Card?

• 29-12-2020 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,837 ✭✭✭✭ Gael23

I am looking into getting an annual Taxsaver ticket for the Luas only as I don’t use other services enough to get a combined ticket.

Will I have 2 leap cards now? One for the Taxsaver and another with cash loaded for everything else?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 43,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭ magicbastarder

you can load credit onto the taxsaver one for services not covered by the taxsaver element.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,837 ✭✭✭✭ Gael23

you can load credit onto the taxsaver one for services not covered by the taxsaver element.

So how would I go about getting back credit remaining on my existing card, can they transfer it over?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 61,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭ L1011

They will EFT the refund / deposit on request. Can't be directly transferred

Advertisement