Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is a holiday to Orlando or Thailand unrealistic this year

Options
  • 28-12-2020 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

I mean 2021.m not looking to go to Orlando until the end of October

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

Dont know about thailand but america seems that messed up between covid and politics 2021 could be a write off

• Registered Users Posts: 10,041 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

2020 taught us not to plan long term travel. Impossible to know what will happen as the virus continues to mutate.

Save for a trip by all means, even book some time off but I wouldn't be booking a trip until much much closer. A UK friend spent Christmas in the Maldives, they literally booked a week before they went.

Orlando wouldn't be on any travel list for me for years yet. Vaccination levels in the US won't be anything like as high as Europe yet crowds will gather. 1 in 1000 Americans have died from the virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,422 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I don't know who would want to go to Orlando any time soon.

Advertisement