Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Adult Animated TV Shows

Options
  • 27-12-2020 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭

I caught an episode of Fantasy Ireland last night, supremely disappointing. Especially considering the writers are the people behind Podge and Rodge.

It did however remind me of a show that aired on RTE in the early 2000s. It was an animated sketch show, one of the sketches featured a traffic driver getting taken by the grim reaper. Anyone have any ideas what that was called?

Also, what are some other good animated Irish stuff for an older audience, or is it purely something that existed before 2010?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,947 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Might it have been Langerland TV?

As to your second question I cant recall any Irish cartoon series specifically aimed at adults pre 2000. In fact there wernt even that many Irish made cartoons (as opposed to puppet shows) aimed at children made here. Aidan Hickey did most of the home produced childrens cartoons in the 80s/90s.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I love Fantasy Ireland.

To be sure to be sure.

Advertisement