Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help!

• 27-12-2020 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi all,looking for some help here.

So i have a Revez sat box and this morning (after a stormy night)iv discovered i have lost signal in some of my channels but not all.

Im not to good at tuning these things in and just mess around till i get some stations,anyway iv tried reloading/scanning for channels but even when in get all the channels some are still not getting a signal.

So im hoping someone can explain to me the correct way to tune in the channels and why some of the channels now have no signal,i had itv and itv4 yesterday but after last night i have itv and my itv4 is saying no signal.
    Any help will be appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

I think you know the answer because you said "after a stormy night"?

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sweathead

Your dish is slightly off line needs to be adjusted or changed

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭ddub11

I think you know the answer because you said "after a stormy night"?
    Was just giving as much info on the situation as i could as i thought it might help.

Sure it may be the reason for the issues im having but then again there may be something i was overlooking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

ddub11 wrote: »
    Was just giving as much info on the situation as i could as i thought it might help.

Sure it may be the reason for the issues im having but then again there may be something i was overlooking.

I'm the guy that a few locals call after a storm to point their dish back in the right direction so I know for sure that a storm can create a problem but normally when I've seen it happen it moves the dish so far as to know everything off.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

I'm the guy that a few locals call after a storm to point their dish back in the right direction so I know for sure that a storm can create a problem but normally when I've seen it happen it moves the dish so far as to know everything off.

I have often seen cases where the weaker transponders drop out first, if there has only been a slight movement.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I have lost a lot of channels on the Eurostar.

BBC4 gone - is this to do with the storm? It was acting up since Christmas day?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭ddub11

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I have lost a lot of channels on the Eurostar.

BBC4 gone - is this to do with the storm? It was acting up since Christmas day?
    Still missing a number of channels,could be a brexit thing but then again i have bbc london and not bbc northern Ireland and itv and not itv 1,2,3 so it all seems about messy.

Im living in apt complex with a communal sat dish so its a nightmare trying to sort it.

Advertisement