Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks glasso

Options
  • 27-12-2020 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

glasso,
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the laptop advice during the year. I am a lurker on this forum but really appreciate all the time and thought you put into replies and advice that you give.
    Picked up a Huawei Matebook as a Christmas gift on your advice. Top reccommendation, the new owner is delighted!
    Thanks glasso!
    Happy Christmas and New Year to all here.

Comments

Cheers Lazybones.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,513 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I'd like to throw my own appreciation for Glasso's neverending appetite to offer advice.

Always good, always appropriate to the OP's budget and in fairness never snarky despite the same questions over and over again.

Brilliant contributor.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Yeah, I'll echo above. I haven't needed advice but always nice to see a well informed, helpful contributor.

Advertisement